In RobotEvents.com, teams can designate a Primary, Secondary, Financial, and Organization/Administrative/District Contact. Descriptions of these roles are available in this REC Foundation Library Article.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to being assigned a team contact role, an individual must create a RobotEvents.com account and verify their email address.
The Primary Contact can manage all team contacts in RobotEvents.com using these instructions:
- Log into RobotEvents.com as the Primary Contact.
- Click on [My Account] in the upper-right navigation menu.
- Click on [My Teams] in the left-side navigation.
- Click on [Manage Contacts] for a Team.
- Click the green [Add Contact] button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name, email address, and phone number of the person you want to add. Remember that each contact MUST have a RobotEvents.com account and verified email address BEFORE you can add them.
- Click [Invite].
- The newly added name will now appear in the dropdown selections for each of the contact roles for the team. Select the desired name for each role. In the top box, use the dropdown menu to assign your Financial Contact (required). You can assign this role to yourself if you’ll be handling this role.
- Click [Save] after selecting each team contact.
- Repeat steps 4 through 9 for each team in your organization that needs to be updated.
- Have a great day!
If you need to change the Primary Contact for the team, please contact your Team Engagement Manager or Regional Support Manager for assistance.