This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
The REC Foundation Alumni Association provides a sense of community for students who have competed in our programs and are looking to maintain and grow their networking opportunities, and was established to help keep students engaged in our programs as they move on to the university level and enter the workforce.
Alumni Association Features
- Open to second-semester high school seniors and all university level competitors
- Provides opportunities for alumni to share their robotics journey in the community
- Members receive quarterly newsletters
- Members can access career-focused webinars
- Members can access volunteer opportunities